convention of holistic functional training and Pilates in Latvia
1. - 2. 06. 2019. LATVIA
Find your harmony!
ABOUT THE EVENT
- professionals - trainers of health sports (including Body & Mind, Pilates, Yoga etc.), athletes, sport teachers, physiotherapists, dance teachers, therapists;
- clients of fitness and sport clubs, groups of health, groups of therapy, enthusiasts of healthy living;
- to people who are tend to
self-education and growth, who care not only about the health of their physical body but holistic approach of developing body, mind and soul to become balanced personality.
WE INVITE ALL INTERESTED PERSONS WHO WISH :
- to find the harmony in their everyday life, balancing out the needs of body, mind and soul;
- to have the opportunity to try different kinds of functional training (bodyART, deepWORK, BAXross by Robert Steinbacher) and different styles of Pilates, represented by international schools - Alan Herdman Pilates (UK), Michael King Pilates (UK), Lolita's Legacy Pilates (USA, School in Eastern Europe), Polestar Pilates (USA, School in Russia), Balanced Body Pilates (USA, School in Russia), to understand what kind of training is the most suitable for them;
- to widen their horizons and work on their personal growth, attending different valuable lectures about importance of harmony in everyday life, nutrition and body health, what makes the personality – the consisting elements of charisma, meaning of breath – how different breathing techniques can help in different situations of life and training;
- to attend the event with meaningful content, high quality venue and possibilities of recharge and rest.
THE MISSION OF THE CONVENTION HEARTBEAT
gather together professionals (trainers and lecturers), fans and enthusiasts of
high quality training, healthy and active lifestyle from all 3 Baltic states
THE VISION OF THE CONVENTION HEARTBEAT
to create the HEARTBEAT as the biggest self-growth,
Mind & Body convention of holistic training and lectures in Baltic states
hosted by Latvia, that happens once a year but each year widens it’s offer and
spheres of professionals involved.
| || || || |
| || || || |
| || Anita Rezevska|| Ina Bērziņa|| || Michael King|| || Nora Jansone-Ratinika|| |
SUPPORTING TEAM OF ORGANIZERS:
| || || || || |
| || Natālija Okuņeva |
| || Iluta Pļaviņa |
| || Inga Vonoga Petrova|
by SEMARAH HOTELS
| || Signe Borisa|
| ||Zane Zaharevska |
/RSU Center of
If you are interested to support this event informatively, financially, promoting your products (products must be linked to healthy living) or co-operate in some other way, please, contact us:
- firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: +371 26333703 (Anita), +371 26020109 (Ina).